Here are 12 of our favorite Seattle Tourist spots you don't want to miss. These tips come straight from the hearts of our staff and are places we go to with our own families and recommend to guests every day. All attractions are easily accessible from the Paramount Hotel Seattle. Have fun exploring our beautiful city!
From left to right
3. Pike Place Market. So colorful and full of life and history. Also home to the original Starbucks.*
4. Pioneer Square. Home of the Underground Tour and some up and coming shops and restaurants.*
5. Space Needle. This is a must for a local or anyone visiting Seattle.
6. Museum of History & Industry Explore the diverse history of Seattle, the Puget Sound region and beyond. Highlighting innovation and education, MOHAI enriches lives by sharing the individual and collective stories of our communities.
8. Gum Wall in Post Alley.* Near the Pike Place Market
10. Ride the Duck. This tour gets you out seeing all of Seattle from the streets and on the water.
11. Seattle Art Museum
12. The Experience Music Project (EMP). Not to be missed if you are a music lover or not. There is fun for everyone here.
*attraction is free