Getting Around Seattle
The Paramount Hotel's convenient downtown location makes it easy to get here and get around.
Taxi service, Black Car and Shuttle Services provided by SpeediShuttle, and the Sound Transit Link Light Rail are all available from Sea-Tac Airport outside the baggage claim area.
The Sound Transit Link Light Rail arrives three short blocks away at Nordstrom Tunnel and The Westlake Mall.
Metro Transit buses travel throughout the city and surrounding areas. Bus service ranges from $2-4 depending on location, throughout downtown from 7:00am–7:00pm daily.
We provide valet parking for $39.00 plus tax per night per vehicle, which includes unlimited in-and-out privileges. Our attendants are at your service 24 hours a day. Oversized vehicles will be subject to charge of $47.00 plus tax per night per vehicle.
- 24/7 Service & Live Call Center
- One-way to/from airport $15.99
- Free 2 pieces of luggage per passenger
- Free Wi-Fi
- Deluxe Mercedes Shuttles, Five Star Environmentally Friendly, Safe, 6'1" head clearance, dual air conditioning, heat, amazingly comfortable individual chairs with adjustable headrests
- Greeters will meet you in baggage claim
- No charge for cancellations with 24-hour notice
Shared Ride Shuttle
11 passenger shuttles
One-way to/from airport $15.99
Round Trip to/from airport $31.98
*2 hour cancellation accepted for shared ride
Up to 11 private passengers
One-way to/from airport $128.80
Round Trip to/from airport $257.60
Private Sedan Services
Up to 3 passengers
One-way to/from airport $94.25
Round Trip to/from airport $188.50