Here are 12 of our favorite Seattle Tourist spots you don't want to miss. These tips come straight from the hearts of our staff at the Seattle Paramount Hotel and are places we go to with our own families and recommend to guests every day. Have fun exploring our beautiful city.
from left to right
1. Tour Century Link Field, home stadium of the 2014 Superbowl Champion Seattle Seahawks.
2. Take a Washington State Ferry to Bainbridge Island. No car necessary. Walk on ferry and explore this quaint town just steps from the ferry terminal
3. Pike Place Market. So colorful and full of life and history. Also home to the original Starbucks.*
4. Pioneer Square. Home of the Underground Tour and some up and coming shops and restaurants.*
5. Space Needle. This is a must for a local or anyone visiting Seattle.
6. Museum of History & Industry Explore the diverse history of Seattle, the Puget Sound region and beyond. Highlighting innovation and education, MOHAI enriches lives by sharing the individual and collective stories of our communities.
7. Ride the Great Seattle Wheel and explore the Seattle Waterfront
8. Gum Wall in Post Alley.* Near the Pike Place Market
9. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Visitors Center.* It's free, informative and fun for the whole family.
10. Ride the Duck. This tour gets you out seeing all of Seattle from the streets and on the water.
11. Seattle Art Museum SAM. Newest Miro Exhibit 2/13-5/25
12. The Experience Music Project (EMP). Not to be missed if you are a music lover or not. There is fun for everyone here.
*attraction is free
Surprise your sweetie with a stay in one of our Executive King Corner Guestrooms, featuring a luxurious soaking tub, and fluffy robes.
Come hide away in Downtown and enjoy some rest and relaxation.
Enjoy a night of shopping in Downtown Seattle while enjoying the sights and sounds of the city. Then return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable night away.
Stay with us pre or post your cruise. Relax before you get on your fun filled experience. Explore the nearby sights of Seattle. Or re-group before your departure home for your last hurrah!
Meet Tom. Our devoted concierge welcomes guests with a smile and a list of his favorite tips to make your stay at the Paramount fabulous.