Support Seattle Humane when you book a stay at Paramount Hotel Seattle in April, May and June. With each night you book, you receive $10 voucher to Dragonfish Asian Cafe and $10 valet parking and Seattle Humane receives *$10!
*Total of $10 donation includes $5 from your room rate, which will be noted on your final invoice and $5 matched by the hotel.
Mission: Seattle Humane promotes the human-animal bond by saving and serving pets in need, regardless of age, ability, circumstance or geography.
Care we provide: What sets Seattle Humane apart is that we are an open-door shelter with no time limits. That means we accept every animal in need of our help — regardless of age, breed, or physical condition. We provide them with the care they deserve for as long as it takes us to find them a loving home. When pets are brought to us requiring medical attention, our veterinary team performs life-saving medical procedures. If a pet requires training to thrive in his or her new home, we provide it. Why? Because our mission is to save pets in need and find them loving homes. As a result of our efforts, in fiscal year 2014/15 we placed 7,089 pets — another record high for the shelter in our 118-year history.
About Seattle Humane:
• We are an independent, nonprofit organization. We are not affiliated with city or county animal shelters or with any other humane society locally or nationally and receive no government funding.
• We save more than 7,000 animals a year. With no time limits.
• We achieved a 97.77 percent Live Save Rate in FY 2014-15, one of the highest in the nation.
• 80 cents of every dollar donated benefits the animals. Your donation goes directly to the care of homeless pets.
• Seattle Humane is ranked as a four-star charity by Charity Navigator – an honor given to the nation’s top 4% of nonprofits.
In addition to adoptions we provide: Low-income services like a Pet Food Bank and Pet Project program for terminally ill pet owners; Pet Loss Support Group; Income Qualified Low-Fee Spay/Neuter Surgeries to help stop pet overpopulation and animal suffering; educational services like dog training, Animal Adventures Day Camp, and visits to public schools with the MaxMobile mobile education bus/adoption center, and more.
In 2016, Paramount Hotel Seattle raised $3,000 for Seattle Humane. Thank you!
Our 2017 goal is $5,000 - book now to help a great organization!
If you would like to learn more, donate an additional amount or additional items, please CONTACT US.
Your guest receipt will contain donation information for tax purposes.